100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Best of Tuscany with Wine TastingKde Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , So, 8 kvě 2021 - Út, 19 dub 2022
Od 4 179 Kč
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursKde Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, So, 5 čer 2021 - So, 16 dub 2022
Od 2 980 Kč
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursKde , Pá, 7 kvě 2021 - Út, 19 dub 2022
Od 1 529 Kč
4. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & AppetizersKde Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, So, 8 kvě 2021 - Ne, 17 dub 2022
Od 1 588 Kč
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursKde Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, So, 29 kvě 2021 - Út, 19 dub 2022
Od 2 677 Kč
6. Rome Hop-On Hop-OffKde Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Pá, 23 dub 2021 - Ne, 27 bře 2022
Od 835 Kč
7. Big Bus Tours Hop on Hop off RomeKde Big Bus Tours Rome , Čt, 1 čec 2021 - St, 20 říj 2021
Od 486 Kč
8. Roman Crypts and Catacombs TourKde Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, So, 8 kvě 2021 - Út, 19 dub 2022
Od 2 235 Kč
9. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark HeartKde Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, So, 8 kvě 2021 - Út, 19 dub 2022
Od 2 721 Kč
10. Roman Vineyards and Wine TastingKde Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, So, 8 kvě 2021 - So, 16 dub 2022
Od 1 911 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfast
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Enjoy an exclusive half-day tour of the Vatican Museums in Rome and visit the Gardens of the Vatican City! With this ticket you avoid the crowds, eat a delicious breakfast and get a guided tour through the museums. You visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica as well!
- Enjoy an exclusive tour of the Vatican Museums
- Experience the Gardens of the Vatican City
- Avoid the crowds with early entrance
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- See the Vatican Museum's stunning art collection
- Dine on a delicious breakfast buffet with drinks
- Relax on your 45-min guided tour on an open-air coach
- Learn about the art and history
- Enjoy a 3-hour comprehensive tour of the museums
- Hear everything perfectly through your headset
Co mohu očekávat?
Enter the Vatican Museums while all is still silent and the priceless art sits dormant waiting for throngs of tourists to arrive.
Enjoy a rich American breakfast buffet in the Vatican Cafeteria. Here you find everything from croissants to muffins, eggs-made-to-order to pancakes, fresh fruits and jams to cereals and cookies, fresh juices or other cold and hot beverages.
Hop on a comfortably shaded open-air private coach and drive through the hidden parts of Vatican State, just recently opened to the public. Your guide will entertain you with historical anecdotes and intriguing facts.
Here you'll be among the few, most privileged, to see Vatican railway station, the giant Year-2000 Jubilee bell, the stunning meditation gardens in use by popes since 1279, and the Pope’s private heliport.
Your guide and historical expert will take you on a 3-hour tour through time. With endless halls and so much to see, this tour is tailored to show you the best the museum has to offer.
Walk the footsteps of history: Cardinals, Popes, artists that changed the world – and learn about the drama that unfolded here beneath your feet.
Your tour comes to an end at St. Peter’s Basilica, where you'll get the chance to admire the beautiful church and its masterpieces.
Jak to funguje?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at St. Peter's Basilica. On most Wednesdays, when the Basilica is closed, the service ends at the Vatican Museums entrance.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours.
What language is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-18. Please note that children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on this tour.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks.
- You can use the free luggage storage area which may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
- On Wednesday mornings and afternoons St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public due to the Papal Audience taking place in Saint Peter’s Square. If you who wish to visit St. Peter’s Basilica are advised to travel on another day. The Basilica is also subject to last minute closures for religious ceremonies. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers a longer tour of the Vatican Museums in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour. While we undertake to tell tour groups ahead of time if there are any planned disruptions to Basilica opening hours, this is not always possible and in these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Vratné vstupenky Vratné vstupenky
Možnost vrácení vstupenek do 48 hodin před datem představení. Na vrácení může se může vztahovat storno poplatek až 20 % (na vstupenku).
Doba trvání: 5 hours
Co je součástí?
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Access to the Gardens of Vatican City.
- Transportation through the Vatican.
- A guided tour.
- Individual headsets.
The tour departs daily (except Sunday) at 7:10 AM.
Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma Italy
Potřebujete pomoc? Lene Vám s radostí odpoví na Vaše dotazy