100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Pěší prohlídka Kolosea a antického ŘímaKde Pěší prohlídka Kolosea a antického Říma, Po, 27 led 2020 - St, 22 čec 2020
Od 1 323 Kč
2. Roman Crypts and Catacombs TourKde Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Pá, 24 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 2 164 Kč
3. The Angels and Demons TourKde The Angels and Demons Tour, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Od 1 673 Kč
4. The Squares of RomeKde The Squares of Rome, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Od 2 370 Kč
5. Rome's FountainsKde Rome's Fountains, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Od 1 255 Kč
6. Rome by NightKde Rome by Night, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Po, 31 pro 2018
Od 2 370 Kč
7. The Borgias Historic Walking TourKde The Borgias Historic Walking Tour, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Od 2 370 Kč
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourKde Vatican Museums Night Tour, Pá, 17 dub 2020 - Pá, 30 říj 2020
Od 2 258 Kč
9. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food WalkKde , Út, 28 led 2020 - St, 22 čec 2020
Od 1 924 Kč
10. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark HeartKde Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Pá, 24 led 2020 - St, 30 pro 2020
Od 2 634 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Ghost Hunting in Rome
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
- Explore the dark side of Rome's history
- Hear stories about the restless dead
- Pass spooky churches
- Hear what the guidebooks don’t tell you
- Keep a look out for the ghost of the Borgia Pope Alexander VI
Ghost Hunting in Rome by Night
Your tour starts at Piazza di Spagna, where you'll learn about the people that roam their palaces and piazzas in the middle of the night.
Meet poets from the past, such as Keats and Shelley, along with kings such as Umberto I and artists like Borromini. Hear about reviled noblewomen, such as the 'Pimpaccia of Piazza Navona', and restless popes like the Borgia Pope Alexander VI.
Your local guide will tell eerie stories about the spirits of Rome, revealing myths and legends. During your tour, you'll pass some of the city’s most famous sites, including the magnificent Pantheon, Church of San Luigi dei Francesi, and the lively Piazza Navona.
The tour ends at the Roman church of Santa Maria in Monserrato on Via Giulia, the location of an intriguing story about the ghost of Rodrigo Lanzol Borgia (Pope Alexander VI).
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Spagna metro station at Piazza de Spagna. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the church of Santa Maria in Monserrato.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-12. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.