100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Vatikán & Sixtinská kaple: Bez front, Last minute vstupenkyKde Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute, Út, 28 lis 2023 - So, 30 pro 2023
Od 897 Kč
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursKde , Út, 28 lis 2023 - Út, 26 lis 2024
Od 1 405 Kč
3. Vatikán a Sixtinská kaple: Přednostní vstupKde Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, So, 2 pro 2023 - So, 30 pro 2023
Od 1 607 Kč
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursKde Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Út, 5 pro 2023 - Út, 26 lis 2024
Od 2 459 Kč
5. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark HeartKde Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Pá, 1 pro 2023 - Čt, 28 pro 2023
Od 2 500 Kč
6. Best of Tuscany with Wine TastingKde Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , St, 29 lis 2023 - Út, 26 lis 2024
Od 3 839 Kč
7. Guided tour at the Borghese GalleryKde Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, Út, 28 lis 2023 - Út, 26 lis 2024
Od 1 643 Kč
8. Borghese Gallery: Skip the lineKde , Út, 28 lis 2023 - Čt, 21 pro 2023
Od 822 Kč
9. Bazilika svatého Petra: výstup do dómu a papežské hrobky s průvodcemKde St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb with Guide, Čt, 30 lis 2023 - So, 25 kvě 2024
Od 1 245 Kč
10. Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast TrackKde Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Track, Út, 28 lis 2023 - So, 30 pro 2023
Od 563 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hours
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Skip the line to the Vatican Museums in Rome and get a special in-depth guided tour! You avoid the long lines at the St. Peter's Basilica and see the ceiling of the stunning Sistine Chapel. You also see the Bramante Staircase, visit the Etruscan Museum and see the Pinacoteca Art Gallery. It's a must for anyone who wishes to get as much as possible out of their Vatican tour!
- Skip the line to the Vatican Museums
- See the Bramante Staircase, normally closed to the public
- Visit the Etruscan Museum and the Pinacoteca Gallery
- Avoid the lines to St. Peter’s Basilica
- Visit the Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy a special in-depth tour
Co mohu očekávat?
Enjoy an Extended Vatican Tour
Skip the line to the Vatican Museums and save your precious time in Rome. The tour starts with a rare access to the famous Bramante Staircase, a dizzying spiral of carved stone built in 1512 inside a square tower. Few have ever set foot on it these days, making this visit particularly special.
Admire the beautiful paintings of the Vatican Pinacoteca painting gallery, including Raphael’s ‘Transfiguration’, Caravaggio’s ‘Deposition from the Cross’ and Leonardo Da Vinci’s unfinished ‘St. Jerome in the Wilderness’.
You'll naturally visit everything from the Pinecone Courtyard to the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Candelabra and a highlight of any tour – the Raphael Rooms.
Your tour of course also includes the Vatican Museums’ most famous room, the Sistine Chapel. Here you’ll have time to yourself to take it all in.
Last stop on your tour takes you through a special door in the Sistine Chapel and past another long queue to gain access to St. Peter’s Basilica. Every day but Wednesday, you’ll have a guided tour inside this colossal building – one of the most important in all of Christianity and home to Michelangelo’s famous sculpture, ‘La Pieta’.
Jak to funguje?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at St. Peter’s Basilica in St. Peter’s Square. On most Wednesdays, when the Basilica is closed, the service ends at the Vatican Museums entrance.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4.5 hours.
Which languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, German and French.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks.
- You can use the free luggage storage area which may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
- On Wednesday mornings and afternoons St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public due to the Papal Audience taking place in Saint Peter’s Square. If you who wish to visit St. Peter’s Basilica are advised to travel on another day. The Basilica is also subject to last minute closures for religious ceremonies. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers a longer tour of the Vatican Museums in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour. While we undertake to tell tour groups ahead of time if there are any planned disruptions to Basilica opening hours, this is not always possible and in these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Child (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastické: 5.0 – 2 recenze
Vratné vstupenky Vratné vstupenky
Možnost vrácení vstupenek do 48 hodin před datem představení. Na vrácení může se může vztahovat storno poplatek až 20 % (na vstupenku).
Doba trvání: 4 Hodiny 30 Minuty
Co je součástí?
- Skip the line-ticket to the Vatican.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Access to the Bramante Staircase, the Etruscan Museum and the Pinacoteca Gallery.
- A guided tour.
Daily (except Sunday) at 8 AM or 8:45 AM.
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hours
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma Italy
Potřebujete pomoc? Lene Vám s radostí odpoví na Vaše dotazy