100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Vatikánská muzea, katakomby a Bazilika svatého PetraKde Vatikánská Muzea, Katakomby a Bazilika Sv. Petra, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Út, 21 čec 2020
Od 1 659 Kč
2. 2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tourKde Best of Rome and Vatican, Pá, 31 led 2020 - Út, 21 čec 2020
Od 2 597 Kč
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursKde , St, 22 led 2020 - Po, 20 čec 2020
Od 1 265 Kč
4. St. Peter's Basilica: Guided highlights & the TombsKde St Peter's Basilica & Necropolis: Guided Tour & Skip the line, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Čt, 16 dub 2020
Od 1 594 Kč
5. Koloseum, Forum a Centrum MěstaKde Koloseum, Forum a Centrum Města, Po, 27 led 2020 - Út, 21 čec 2020
Od 1 803 Kč
6. Roman Crypts and Catacombs TourKde Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, St, 22 led 2020 - St, 30 pro 2020
Od 2 164 Kč
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursKde Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Po, 18 led 2021
Od 2 885 Kč
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourKde Vatican Museums Night Tour, Pá, 17 dub 2020 - Pá, 30 říj 2020
Od 2 258 Kč
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursKde , St, 22 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 1 440 Kč
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursKde Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, So, 25 led 2020 - Út, 19 led 2021
Od 2 591 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombs
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Did you know that no building in Rome can be higher than the top of the Dome at St. Peter's Basilica? It's Roman law. And now you have the chance to see it! Visit Michelangelo's Dome and get a guided tour through St. Peters Basilica, that is focused on art and history.
- See Rome from the best view in the city
- Get a guided tour through St. Peter's Basilica
- Enter the rarely accessed Papal Crypts
- Learn from an art historian guide
Co mohu očekávat?
Get ready to put the cultural glasses on. On this tour you will learn about history and art, while you get the best possible view in the entire central Rome! You see Rome from the Dome where you look over the entire Vatican City, the gardens and so much more.
You meet your guide at St. Peter's Square. Make your way across the marble paving to the first steps of Michelangelo's Dome. There are 551 steps - fortunately, there is an elevator, that leaves only 171 steps left for your group to climb. And you take all the breaks you need! At the top you will get a view for your life. It is absolutely breathtaking. Don't hold back on taking photographs!
What goes up, must eventually come down. The same goes for the tour. Luckily it's also easier to walk down the steps than climbing them. Then you have the chance to enter the St. Peter's Basilica, where you learn about the art and the history of the basilica. You also visit the rarely accessed Papal Crypts and the Vatacombs.
Jak to funguje?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
At St. Peter's Square.
Anyone who feels incapable of climbing to the very top of the dome may remain at the terrace level (where the elevator stops) while those who wish to climb all the way up can do so.
Infant (0-5): Free
What’s not included?
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Food and drinks.